- Living in a village means that, at some point in your life, it will be attacked, and you will have a 50/50 chance that Xena will be passing through
- You can learn to fight reasonably well (after not having any previous fighting skills) in a matter of months. Allegedly. (Joxer remains to be the exception to this apparently.)
- Your best friend is the only person you make that face for. Don’t lie to me Xena, you know it’s true.
- Screaming incoherently, shrieking, all that means that your jump/attack/whatever will be that much more powerful.
- Karl Urban is apparently everywhere.
- You can find anyone in Greece, at any time, any where, no matter where you left them.
- History has been compressed into one amalgam of time periods/religions/countries wherein nothing makes sense (and yet it all makes sense.)
- You have many skills.
(Source: avalencias, via xenainnuendoisland)